Effective Date: 7-28-2017
Collection of Information
We may collet certain personal information from you when you visit our Website. We collect this information when you voluntarily provide it to us through your communications with us or when you place an order on our Website. This information may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, and payment card information (i.e. credit card number, expiration date, and CVV). We may combine any personal information that you provide to us with any other information that we receive from third parties.
Automatically Collected Information
Information Collected by Third Parties
Use of Information
We may use any information that we collect from you to operate our business, which, among other uses, may include:
- Fulfilling your orders;
- Operating, maintaining, and improving our Website;
- Personalizing and improving your experience of our Website;
- Communicating with you, including responding to your communications with us and providing you with information that we think may be of interest to you, including for marketing purposes;
- Maintaining information for recordkeeping and reporting purposes;
- Identifying and addressing potential threats to the Website’s security, including efforts to commit fraud; and
- Any other purpose identified at the point of collection.
Sharing of Information
We may share any information that we collect about you as described below:
- With our vendors, consultants, agents, contractors, and other service providers that we use to support our business;
- To operate, maintain, and improve our Website;
- To fulfill your orders;
- As part of an actual or potential merger, sale, acquisition, assignment, or transfer of all or part of our assets or products, including at bankruptcy;
- Pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process;
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of collection.
Third Party Websites